Our clients benefit from our:
- Best practices knowledge. With 15 years of consulting with some of the very best corporate treasuries in the world and from our unique benchmarking studies, we have a wealth of practical knowledge on what are best practices for a given company's particular circumstances and size.
- Objectivity. We can objectively evaluate banks and treasury service providers because we have no conflicts of interest. We do not accept any commissions from any bank or treasury service provider, nor as a general rule, do any paid consulting with them. Please see our business policies for our strict conflict of interest policy.
- Corporate treasury experience. All engagement partners have held senior treasury positions at major companies. We understand the internal challenges treasurers face and how they are successfully managed.
- Economic, GAAP, and Tax Integration. While we are not international tax experts, we are familiar with the related to all aspects of global treasury management and we are experts on GAAP treasury accounting. Our recommendations always incorporate the economic, GAAP, and tax considerations involved.
- Focus and Value. Since we provide only corporate treasury consulting, we bring a dedicated focus and a flexible, cost-efficient team approach to our clients' needs, whether large or small.
- 100% Guarantee. If our work is not to your satisfaction, we will refund 100% of any fees paid.
To learn how GTA can benefit your company, contact Jeff Wallace, Managing Partner, at (303) 442-4433 and firstname.lastname@example.org.